RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel - Moss Green
Contact us for pricing:
(877) 333-TANK (8265)
RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel
The Poly-Mart RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel is a high quality Rain Barrel combining great functionality with a beautiful design. The RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel is a designer Rain Barrel that was originally sand casted from a real oak barrel, so the wood grain detail on this barrel makes it one of a kind! The RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel is rotationally molded and manufactured to last! The closed top one-piece construction requires minimal set up and is easy to transport! The RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel features a Dual Inlet Screen for keeping out debris and has Dual-Access Ports so you can draw the collected rainwater from 2 different places on the rain barrel. The RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel also comes included with a Brass Hose Bib and a Plug. The RainSaver also has a well designed overflow and is easily link-able for future expansion of your Rainwater Collection System! All included parts ship on the inside of the barrel. Always use Teflon Tape when installing your Hose Bib and Plug to prevent leaks.
RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel Features:
- Durable Rotationally Molded Rain Barrel (Most Rain Barrels are Blow Molded)
- One Mesh Screen w/ a Durable Metal Screen on Top for Dual Screen Protection
- Recessed Overflow Channel in top of Barrel
- UV Inhibitors built into the resin for protection against color fading & breakdown
- Male Threaded 1/2″ Brass Spigot
- 1/2″ Outlet Plug
- Dual Outlet Access Points
- Best Overflow System on a Rain Barrel of it’s class
- 1.25″ Overflow System including 6ft. Overflow Hose and Overflow Elbow
- Daisy Chain multiple RainSaver’s by replacing included Elbow w/ an Overflow T-Connector
- Available in 3 Colors – Terra Cotta, Moss Green (Above) & Antique Brown
22″ Diameter X 36″ Height
22″ Length x 22″ Wide x 36″ Height
*Call 877-333-TANK or email email@example.com for shipping rates outside the contiguous U.S.
Installation of your RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel
Daisy Chain your RainSaver:
Some users wish to connect multiple rain barrels together to optimize rainwater storage from a single downspout. This can be done by replacing the assembled “L” Connection of the 2nd RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel overflow with a “T” Connector.
This fitting allows you to connect any number of Rain Barrels in series through the overflow located on the back of each RainSaver 54 Gallon Rain Barrel. The exit overflow of the last rain barrel will remain available to disperse any excess rainwater once all the rain barrels are full. The linking instructions are available in the below diagram.
Although connecting rain barrels is a useful tool, we do suggest that rain barrel users should consider utilizing multiple downspouts on their home to maximize the catchment volume their roof can provide.